4.28.2010

My "Future" Is Almost Here

My whole life my focus has been on 'my future.' Always eager to grow up and become an adult. Well folks, it's almost here! I suppose I should take a step up an define what an 'adult' is to me. I've already got the full time job and the mortgage (and have for 2 years) and I still don't feel like I'm quite there. I am a diehard can't wait to be a mom individual. Okay, even more specific, can't wait to get hitched and be a mom. Luckily, my dear husband to be is right on board with me. AMEN! So happy I didn't end up with someone that I would need to talk into having kids for the same length in time I had to push him to propose. Turns out once he put that ring on my finger he was ready to 'grow up' with me, and I CAN'T WAIT!! I know that my baby craziness has gotten completely out of control but with the wedding in sight I just can't help it. This next year is going to flip my world upside down and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment