7.07.2011

It's Official

The first trimester is done! It feels so good to know that I'm a third of the way through the pregnancy and that much closer to snuggling my son or daughter.

We had out 12 week appointment last week. The Mr. came with my once again and I am so happy that he wants to be involved in each doctor appointment. We were able to hear the heartbeat, a strong 160 beats per minute, but I'm going to whine for a bit because they didn't let us listen for long. Honestly, I could have laid there all afternoon listening to the whoosh whoosh of our little one's beating heart. I don't know if I've ever heard a more beautiful sound.

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks so the Mr. is starting to ask what I want. We were throwing around a few ideas last night and I'm torn between something practical like the fancy rocking chair I think I want (I say think because I have only been admiring it online, I still need to try it out) or something just for me, like replacement diamond earrings since I lost one or tickets to see Adele. Ah well, he has ideas, not it's up to him to figure it out I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment