5.20.2011

6w3d

It's official, I had my first baby related dream last night! I'm not normally a dreamer so it was absolutely crazy how vivid it was. I was at my ultrasound appointment that is scheduled for 8 weeks and the ultrasound tech told me that I was actually 12 weeks pregnant and it was a boy. Absolutely ridiculous because I know I couldn't actually be 12 weeks and that you can't tell the sex of the baby that early but my subconscious must not be totally convinced!

In other news, I am still being blessed with a nausea free pregnancy. I get little bouts of upset stomach, but as soon as I eat something it goes away. I know it's still crazy early, but I'm hoping it stays this way!

Oh, just realized I never updated that my 7w3d ultrasound was pushed back to the 8w point because the ultrasound tech's schedule changed. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment