5.24.2011

7 Weeks

I have the best of intention to have the Mr. take the initial bump shot but it never fails that we forget until we're crawling into bed for the night. I think I will set an alarm on my phone so we can take one tonight. Seven weeks is a good starting point, right? I definitely have the early pregnancy bloated belly thing going on. So excited for when the babe is actually large enough to create a bonafide bump!

Turns out the Mr. and I are both awful with secrets. We are still holding strong on not telling our parents, grandparents and extended relatives about the baby until at least Father's Day, but we've spilled the beans to our close friends (mine more than his, a girl needs support right?!) and siblings. I feel kind of guilty about this, but it all comes down to the fact that we just can't trust the grandmas to not tell the whole world! I'm scared enough to tell them on Father's Day because that is only 10w5d and I can guarantee that my mom especially won't be able to keep her mouth shut until the 13th week. Guess we'll see what happens! Oh, and quite a few of my coworkers know as well, but when you work in an office of women that is just bound to happen. This entire paragraph was pretty much just meant to justify that what I did was okay, am I completely off base? Not like I can change it now anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment