2.07.2011

Finding a New Normal

This is an odd one for me. No worries, there haven't been any drastic changes in our lives. For the first tine in a long time there isn't anything 'big' happening. No wedding to plan for, no time consuming holidays, and the honeymoon is officially over. So, we are left with big ole empty evenings that need filling. Don't get me wrong, we can relax and bum around with the best of them. And according to my coworkers we're supposed to relish every last minute of that exact 'bum around' time before kiddos come into the picture. The problem is, I feel so darned lazy if I do that, it seems like I should be doing more with my time. So, how do I fill it? Sure I could start some new hobbies, like try to amp up my sewing projects, but then what happens to it once we do have a kid?

I suppose I'll just wrap this up by saying, I sure am happy my dilemmas are so trivial.

No comments:

Post a Comment