2.03.2011

It's been awhile......

Wow, a lot has happened since August. The Mr. and I were married October 23rd, and it was absolutely perfect. Our day turned out just fabulously and it couldn't have been a better day. I am so happy that we both truly enjoyed our day and had fun.


Now, a few months later, we're just back from our honeymoon to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, and, surprise surprise, it was a great vacation. It was the Mr.'s first time out of the country and his first time in the ocean. I was so honored to be able to experience those with him. He was happy as a clam swimming in the ocean, but wasn't too keen on the saltwater :)



With all the wedding/honeymoon craziness out of the way, we've been trying to find a new rhythm to our life. I have been inspired recently by a handful of blogs and am really trying to challenge myself to try new things. For one, younghouselove.com has lit a fire in me to become more of a do-it-yourself'er. The Mr. isn't too keen on all of my ideas but we're compromising on a variety of projects so it's all good! I've also gotten into another sewing kick, but this time it's all for fun! I made all the ladies of my wedding party an Amy Butler Birdie Sling as a thank you gift and they were such a hit everyone in my life wants one now! So, I've started another round of 5, and two of them are getting purchased! The rest are gifts, but a whole bunch of others have showed interest in purchasing them, so I may start making them to sell, guess we'll have to wait and see.

I really want to become dedicated to this blogging thing, so if anyone actually happens upon my little blog, please feel free to leave some tips. I'm pretty clueless about this whole process. All I know is I love love love to read blogs and would love to take mine 'a step further,' if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment