2.28.2011

Babies on the Brain

Why is it that when you want something it seems to be happening to everyone but you? It's absolutely amazing how many pregnant people I know right now! I am so happy for all of them but am thrilled that hopefully it will be me soon as well.

I'm starting to get pretty worried about just how many people know that March is the golden month. The month when I'm finally kicking the pill. I wish I could have kept my mouth shut about it but I'm just so damned excited! Definitely worried though because if we can't get pregnant pretty much right away there are going to be a lot of people who know. Which definitely stinks. However at least my girls will be there to pick me up if that's the case, cause lord knows I won't handle it too well. As long as we continue to keep my mom and the mother in law in the dark I'll be fine. They are both way too much to handle about the whole baby thing and there is no way I could handle them knowing, it would be suffocating. That, and the whole entire world would know. Pretty ironic, huh? I write about this and post it to the internet but I'm more fearful of what my mom would do with the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment